Saturday, October 3, 2009

"TAKING TIME TO SMELL THE FRAGRANCE OF THE ROSES"











THERE IS NO GREATER BLESSING IN LIFE THAN BEING ABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH SOME OF OUR FAMILY!

My husband and I were so blessed to

have some time with our 2 youngest grandson's for a couple of days. It feels so great to smell the fragrance of a 2 month old baby, and also to sit in the floor and play with a 2 1/2 year old little boy. It just doesn't last long enough no matter how long we have with them.

I had to say goodbye to them again today, and it was so hard!! It doesn't get easier as time goes on either. God blessed us with wonderful girls many years ago, and we always have so much fun together!! They brought us so much joy all our life, and they still do. Our blessings multiplied over the years with son-in-laws, and grandchildren and they just keep coming!

Even having silly girl time together no matter what age we are is still so much fun. Sometimes I hate that modern life separates families by so many miles. But prosperity brings sacrifices I guess.

I do thank God for the beautiful blooms in our life's garden that we see in our children's lives, smiles, laughter, joy, and achievements. I want always to take time to see the beauty of them and smell the fragrances! We must never get to busy in life. We all need to take time to smell the roses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment