Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FINALLY HOME!

Well, as of August 3rd, we got to sleep inside our new home. We were without furnishings for awhile until we got it all moved in. It took us 3 weeks working in the heat, but we did it, thanks to some of our children.
I will try to post pictures soon.
Today, I am working on the PINK SLIPPER PROJECT. I finally got to sew and I am so happy. It has been over a year since I have been able to sit at a machine and sew. Today it is my therapy!

I was sad to find out that my embroidery machine was stolen from where it was stored, but Praise God He did spare my sewing machine so I could work on this project. I will just wait on God and hopefully my embroidery machine will be restored soon.

Be sure and check out the PINK SLIPPER PROJECT. It is a wonderful thing to be part of!



No comments:

Post a Comment