Monday, October 20, 2008

HE GIVES AND HE TAKES AWAY!

Well, SHABBY DENIM ROSE WEBSITE is no more but I will continue to blog as times goes on. I thank God for the time He gave me to try to sell my handmade items. I had so much fun!!! There is no greater feeling than being able to create something with your own hands. Afterall God put that creative power in us when He created us with His own hands.
I met so many wonderful people while having Shabby Denim Rose website, and got to even bless some soldiers now and then through the year, but that season is over.
We still wait patiently for God to give us another home after Ike hit, but this is truly another time in my life that I will have to Make a Quit from the Scraps of Life!! This time it is without sewing. It will be with my heart that I will have to capture the treasure of the scraps of life. I wonder at my age what is left, what is next for me? Only time will tell!!
HE SURELY GIVES AND TAKES AWAY, BUT MY HEART CHOOSES TO SAY BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD!