Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Little About Me!


Just in case you wonder about me, here is some things of my heart and desires:

My life is simple. I want to love, live, laugh, do for others, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ in whatever He desires. He is my life and the greatest love of my life.
I want my life to be an example of Jesus's love in action and not just words.
I accepted Christ as my savior when I was 8 years old and surrendered my life to full service for him when I was 12 years old, and have walked with Him ever since. Everyday with Jesus just gets better.

The Lord is my strength through the trials and the storms of life. He has never failed me. He has given me all the promises of the Word of God and I study them and believe in them. He has promised me salvation, health, wisdom, and much more. Without Him, I can do nothing!

He gave me a wonderful husband when I was 18 years old who treats me like a queen, and 3 beautiful daughters who have blessed my life greatly. I have 5 wonderful grandsons, and 2 beautiful granddaughters, and 1 beautiful great-granddaughter, and I pray that the heritage of the Lord that I will leave with them will carry them through life here and in the here-after.

I am so grateful for the talents the Lord has given me and I want to use them to benefit others. I love sewing for others, charities, and giving to the less fortunate.

I enjoy life to the fullest because Jesus said that "he came to give us life more abundantly and enjoyable" even on this earth. Recently I joined the Red Hat Society just to have fun, connect, share, bless, and let the young girl inside me stay free!

I love to spend lots of time in prayer and God has called me to be intercessor for many. God blessed me with a wonderful prayer garden building that I spend lots of time in. I enjoy my moments with God in prayer and worship more than anything else in my life.

I enjoy every moment of my life because life is a gift from God, and since my body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit, I try hard to take good care of it not to harm it. I try to obey his word in how to eat proper food for health and healing. I plan to live a long prosperous life as He promises in His Word.

I desire to live my life in such a way that those who don't know Christ will come to know Christ because they know me and I pray everyday for those who don't know Him because they do not know what they have missed. I am so grateful that the Lord called me when I was 8 years old and I chose to surrender.

I have served in many positions in church over the years and planted much seed. I know I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength, but my first and greatest ministry is that of being wife and mother and I never lost sight of that.
My greatest desire is one day to hear my Saviour say "Well done thy good and faithful servant".

Most of all, I truly know who I am because of the Great I AM that I know and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment